Zhen Ci Yan Jiu = Acupuncture Research
Chinese publication, printed in the Chinese language, providing studies and research on the effects of acupuncture on weight loss.
Rating: (out of reviews)
List Price:
Price: $ 61.20
More Acupuncture Research Products
Question by Dannigirl: Has anyone been successful getting pregnant with Acupuncture ?
I have been doing Acupuncture for a month now. I did as much research as possible online, and every site raves about it. But I don’t know of anyone personally who has done it.
Do you ?
Best answer:
Answer by sandrino
my husband and I both did as it is supposed to work on both parts of the couple. my husband had the specific issues and i was their mostly to relax and becasue i did not think it would cause any harm. our provider specializes in acupuncture for fertility purposes. We did see an increase in my husband’s sperm but it dropped off later. I don’t think his issues were helped by the acupuncture but rather by his weight loss. as for my self, i don’t know but the relaxation did help me. i have heard by many women that it can really help with regulating a cycle. again that was not my issue so i am not sure. good luck
What do you think? Answer below!
Lastest Acupuncture Research News
Post work free time. Waiting 4 acupuncture. Watching people watch thier dogs.
Image by Avulsionist
Pseudoscience stories you might have missed
I’ve just started posting at this new blog site here at Forbes, but if you’re reading this you might not know that my posts have been appearing at Forbes for 18 months, and on my own blog site for over 4 years. Here are a few posts from my Forbes sites that have received a lot of attention, both good and bad:
Read more on Forbes
The Mindanao Examiner
DAVAO CITY, Philippines (Mindanao Examiner / May 27, 2011) – More than 1,000 mostly mothers have benefited from a health fair that provided free various services in Davao City in the southern Philippines.
Read more on Mindanao Examiner
Most popular Acupuncture Research auctions
acupuncture research eBay auctions you should keep an eye on:

No comments:
Post a Comment