A Hawaiian Experience, Nurturing the Mind and Body [Veterinary Medicine] (American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association Advanced Acupuncture Session)
A Hawaiian Experience, Nurturing the Mind and Body [Veterinary Medicine] (American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association Advanced Acupuncture Session)
Rating: (out of reviews)
List Price:
Price:
Related Acupuncture Association Products
Question by LeBear: slipped disc: surgery or chinese medicine (acupuncture, etc.)?
well, I have slipped disc at my lower back and it hurts a lot. My specialist suggested surgery but my dad suggested to take me all the way to Beijing to the medical association of.. I’m not sure what. But basically all the chinese medicine and acupuncture stuff. I don’t know what to do, surgery has risk. chinese medicine doesn’t guarantee full recovery. Advices please.
Best answer:
Answer by Evan
I say find or be referred to the best doctor or the best hospital for this type of thing within the US and discuss Diskectomy, Microdiskectomy, and Endoscopic procedures with that doctor. I think you will be much happier with treatment that will resolve the pressure on your painful nerves in the disk area. I would highly suggest avoiding Chemonucleolysis.
What do you think? Answer below!
Lastest Acupuncture Association News
Health Matters
SATURDAY Prepared Childbirth 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, Memorial University Medical Center, 4700 Waters Ave. This course gives an overview of reproductive anatomy and physiology and explains the process of labor and delivery and includes a tour of the labor and delivery unit. Cost: . For more information, call 912-350-2676 or go to www.memorialhealth.com . OCT. 23 …
Read more on Savannah Morning News
NHS funding cut for homeopathy because it has ‘no clinical benefit’
A HEALTH board has become the first in Scotland to begin phasing out homeopathic treatments on the NHS, after deciding they provide no clinical benefit.
Read more on The Scotsman
Youth Sports, October 6, 2010
Coeur d'Alene Sting under-14 boys gold: The Sting are off to a 4-0-1 start and in first place in the Puget Sound Premier League's Inland Northwest COPA Division.
Read more on Coeur d’Alene Press
Lastest Acupuncture Association auctions
Most popular acupuncture association eBay auctions:

No comments:
Post a Comment